|2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Coupe
Options & Features
- 1LT Package
- Six-Speed Automatic
- Paddle Shifter
- Laguna Blue Metallic Paint
- Jet black GT bucket leather seats
- Rear vision camera
- 9-speaker Bose audio system
- Keyless access / Push button start
- 6.2L V-8 460 HP
- 465 lb. / ft of torque
- Direct Injection, Variable Valve Timing, Active Fuel Management
- Driver mode selector
- 0-60 in 3.8 seconds
- 28 MPG highway
*2014 C7 Corvette Stingray purchased from Greenwood's Hubbard Chevrolet*
|2014 Saint Patrick Church Festival Stingray Raffle Rules
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Donations for the 2014 St. Patrick Church Festival Corvette Stingray Raffle are:
- 1 ticket for $10
- 3 tickets for $20
- 10 tickets for $50
- 30 tickets for $100
- 120 tickets for $300
- Donations are not tax deductible donations.
- Online payment through is accepted via VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card or American Express. Mail-in donations may be in the form of check or money order and should be made payable to Saint Patrick Church and mailed to 225 North Main Street, Hubbard, Ohio 44425. Ticket stub serial numbers will be electronic-mailed within 10 days, if email address is provided. If no email address is provided, the purchaser will be notified via telephone.
- If an entrant’s check or credit card is dishonored by the bank or credit card company, the entry ticket(s) will be invalid unless full payment plus bank service charges are received by Saint Patrick Church prior to 5:00 PM on Friday, August 1, 2014.
- All tickets must be received by Saint Patrick Church prior to 11:00 PM on Sunday, August 3, 2014 to be eligible for the random drawing by Father Timothy O’Neill or designee.
- Grand Prize: The winner will receive a 2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray Coupe (with limited promotional miles) MSRP approximately $54,500 or $25,000 cash. Winner’s choice. The car will be purchased from Greenwood’s Hubbard Chevrolet, 2635 North Main Street, Hubbard, Ohio 44425.
- This is a fundraising event by Saint Patrick Church. In the event that the amount of tickets sold are less than the amount of the purchase price of the car ($54,500) then the car raffle would revert back to a 50/50 raffle with proceeds split between winner and Saint Patrick Church. The car would remain property of Greenwood’s Hubbard Chevrolet and available for separate purchase at the dealership.
- The winner will be posted on the website http://www.winstingray.com
- The winner will be determined via random drawing on August 3, 2014 at approximately 11:00 PM at the Saint Patrick Church Festival Grounds. The winner will be notified by phone and/or mail if not present. The car will be available for pickup after this date. Saint Patrick Church is located in Northeastern Ohio. Call (330) 534-1928 for more information.
- The winner is responsible for all licensing, registration, title, license plate, dealer preparation, shipping, and all other fees including all local, state, and federal taxes, including without limitation and all applicable sales, use, luxury, income, special and all other applicable taxes. Saint Patrick Church specifically disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose regarding the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray vehicle.
- Vehicle will not be modified by Saint Patrick Church to meet specific local, state, or country requirements. Winner agrees to accept the vehicles as built for U.S. licensing and registration requirements. Winner will be responsible for any modifications required for import to a country outside of the U.S.
- Winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address, photograph(s) or video(s), and statements on our website or in other media, for promotion and publicity by the Saint Patrick Church Festival Raffle. The winner also agrees to sign a publicity release without any further compensation.
- In the event the Corvette Stingray is damaged or destroyed, Saint Patrick Church’s liability is limited to insurance recovery; the Corvette Stingray will be insured throughout the duration of the raffle by Greenwood’s Hubbard Chevrolet.
- All proceeds, less prizes and expenses will benefit Saint Patrick Parish in Hubbard, Ohio.
- Purchasers of raffle tickets must legibly write their names on each raffle ticket. If more than one name is listed
on the ticket, the first name listed shall be considered the entrant. Saint Patrick Church shall, will, and can have no obligation for delivery to any person other than the entrant.
- Retain your raffle ticket stub. In the event of any dispute or controversy concerning the winner of the drawing, you will be required to produce your raffle ticket stub.